This mod replaces the Sallet and it's variants.
- Install Cswic's Clientside Skin Module
- Download the file for this mod, Put zItalianSallet-p.pak in steamapps\common\Mordhau\Mordhau\Content\Paks
- Find your Game.ini file, located in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Mordhau\Saved\Config\WindowsClient
- Add the following to the very bottom of your Game.ini [you don't need the first line if you have already added it previously]
5. Start your game, type "changelevel ClientSingletonMap" in the developer console.
6. If installed properly, you should see the cosmetic in the armory screen.
7. Leave the map, and the models will stay loaded
- Has tint support, no variants since the default model has no colors.
- Again, it has a bevor plate, although this one shouldn't clip with anything.
- Based on the II.168 A sallet from the Royal Armouries Collection
- This was probably the (second)fastest modeling time I've done on a helmet, so it may receive some changes later down the line.
- Next up is to still update the Italian Armet, but after that I still have a couple ideas I've been thinking of. The ones I've considered most are a basic 14th c. cuirass with faulds, fluted/gothic cuirass, gothic arms, gothic legs, gothic pauldrons,fluted 1x1 spaulders, 17thc. (cuirassier) cuirass with cuissards (a mouthful, also not sure how possible it is yet)
- The loadouts in the background of the screenshots were made by beegnyss (formerly) from the Mordhau discord.