I saw some people on the Mordhau discord photoshopping plackarts onto the brigandine, so I decided to go ahead and make it a mod, since it's essentially just frankensteining two models together.
- Yes, this actually has tint support, so it will show up with proper team colors, shaders, etc. This doesn't mean helmet mods will get the same treatment, which is an unfortunate result of how the game handles materials.
- This replaces the default Brigandine. If there is any requests for it, I can add a file for a T3 cuirass.
- I am aware the straps on the front of the brigandine would interfere with the plackart. The straps are part of the model and texture, so removing them would require making a new model / modifying it to the point where it probably wouldn't look very good.
- When on a public server using the Italian Cuirass version, the cloth underneath the brigandine appears white. The alternative is having it be leather colored, which might be a better trade off anyways. I'll fix it later.
- Both the Italian Cuirass and Painted Italian only have one pattern, this is due to limits connecting to servers.
Choose the right pak file (BrigandinePlackart.zip replaces the brigandine, BrigandinePlackartItalian replaces the Italian Cuirass, and BrigandinePlackartPaintedItalian replaced the Painted Italian Cuirass).
Note - The files with the "Multiplayer" Suffix use the leather color that the in-game ones use, and the other ones use the fabric coloring. While the fabric usually looks better, it doesn't show up on servers. Painted Italian is unaffected.
Place the .pak file into "steamapps\common\Mordhau\Mordhau\Content\Paks"
Run the game.
The models and textures belong to Triternion, I just edited them to fit together properly, and rendered some mod previews.