Server owners - Map name is: CompSKM
Server owners - Consider ranged weapons ban due to absent health regeneration.
Server owners - Linux version also available (See bottom of description)
- NEW UPDATE - Fixed non-mirrored team spawn points
- NEW UPDATE - Reduced Mod Size (Really exciting stuff)
- HARDCORE MODE - NO HEALTH REGEN ramps up immersion and revamps 1 v X encounters (Health on kill and Bloodlust still enabled).
- Players can vote for the weather per-game: Mixed - Day - Night - Snow
- 10-Round Skirmish for lengthier matches. (Default is 7)
- Time automatically adjusts to reduce waiting times involved in Skirmish mode (Good for streamers).
- Spherical design with no obtrusive objects offers balanced team gameplay and easy focusing.
- Scenic design makes for great screenshots/montages while optimised for high FPS.
- Provides 32 dedicated spawn points (for 16v16 battles) - Can however spawn any number of players.
- Low down, waist-height barrier offers the suppressed a chance to retaliate without hitting a wall behind them.
- Players who escape the intended play area (e.g. toolbox tricks) are instantly killed.
- Includes AI path navigation to enable use of BOTS.
- Awe inspiring windmill that actually spins - Witness the future.
- Hop on the 24/7 "King Despacito" server (UK-hosted) to play this map with ranged weapons removed.
- Beetle, Ant, Fly, Flea, Earwig.
- BOTS are scared of the border despite being legal (Fixed v1.2.0)
- Spawn points not always mirrored. (Fixed v.1.2.7)
- Night-time hanging lights can interrupt attacks.
Further findings will be posted here.
Subscribe to the mod as normal (So players can auto-download upon joining server as usual)
Place the .pak file into your server's Mordhau\Content\Paks folder and start up the server
If Mega link blocked PM me on Discord.
Please report any bugs or suggestions in the comments below or message me on Steam/Discord:
Discord: King Despacito XIV#3275
Big thanks to the Mordhau Modding and Mapping Community on Discord for the various support throughout development.
Particular thanks to EggplantMods for help with blueprints needed to keep this map going. Check out his wonderful mod Random Weapon Skirmish.